Marine Technology Reporter
Marine Technology Reporter magazine is the world's largest audited circulation publication serving the global Marine Technology Market. From offshore energy to subsea defense to science and technology, MTR covers it all.
Each issue is packed with the latest cutting edge technology from the industry’s leading companies, as well as exclusive insights and market analysis that are critical in today's subsea industry.
If it is subsea industry related technology you seek, you will find it in Marine Technology Reporter Magazine.
Audited By BPA
Latest Edition (October 2015)
Feature: AUV Operations
Technical: ROV Technology: Workclass to Micro Systems
Product: Underwater Tools and Manipulators
- Rim-driven ROV Thruster
- New ROV System from VideoRay
- New Ships Join the US Research Fleet
- Project Mars: The future of Autonomy
- SUPR-REMUS: The Next Generation of Plankton Sampling
- The Voice: Frederic Terral, CEO & President, Brand Architecture Inc.
- Autonomy by (Software) Design
- Shipping’s Stake in an Ocean Clean-Up
- Deep Ocean Engineering
- OSVs: Fishing for Value
- EIVA Software for Shallow Water Surveys
- Compact Guide Wire Cutting Tool for ROVs
- Brazilian Order for Tritech’s Gemini
- Teledyne RD Instruments Updates ADCPs