Marine Technology Reporter
Marine Technology Reporter magazine is the world's largest audited circulation publication serving the global Marine Technology Market. From offshore energy to subsea defense to science and technology, MTR covers it all.
Each issue is packed with the latest cutting edge technology from the industry’s leading companies, as well as exclusive insights and market analysis that are critical in today's subsea industry.
If it is subsea industry related technology you seek, you will find it in Marine Technology Reporter Magazine.
Audited By BPA
Latest Edition (October 2014)
Feature: Subsea Defense
Technical: Seafloor Engineering & Remote Operations
Product: Fiber Optic and Electrical Connectors
- Hybrid-Powered Research Vessel Christened
- What's New in Floating Production Systems?
- The Road to Standardization
- Global Navy Power & Changing Paradigm of Submarine Programs
- Broadband Seismic for Enhanced Pre-salt Imaging
- Blue Tech Economic Engine Shifts into High Gear
- Greg Cox on San Diego's Blue Tech Cluster
- Scripps' San Diego Advantage
- Teledyne Impulse: Making Connections in San Diego
- Ocean Aero All About Ocean Observation
- Rayotek: Seeing Under Pressure
- SeaBotix: Mini-ROVs Sized Just Right for a Niche Market
- Xodus Subsea: New Era of Subsea Engineering Support
- Kongsberg Maritime 3D Monitoring
- Subsea Camera with Optical & Digital Zoom
- Woods Hole Selects Rapp CTD Winch
- Underwater Housing from Gates
- Bowtech Lamp Range Extended
- Hydro-Lek Manipulators on Italian Navy ROV
- Contact Rationalizing and Map Corrections Software
- SBG Miniature Inertial Sensors