Marine Technology Reporter
Marine Technology Reporter magazine is the world's largest audited circulation publication serving the global Marine Technology Market. From offshore energy to subsea defense to science and technology, MTR covers it all.
Each issue is packed with the latest cutting edge technology from the industry’s leading companies, as well as exclusive insights and market analysis that are critical in today's subsea industry.
If it is subsea industry related technology you seek, you will find it in Marine Technology Reporter Magazine.
Audited By BPA
Latest Edition (April 2014)
Feature: Offshore Energy
Technical: Deepwater Positioning, Mooring & Anchoring
Product: Subsea Pipeline Survey & Inspection
- MTR April 2014: Editor's Note
- Predator II ROV Put through its Paces @ FAU
- Imenco & High Resolution Subsea Digital Imaging
- Robotic Marine Vehicles: Meet the Anaconda-2
- Upgraded Alvin Sub Passes Scientific Sea Trials
- STEM: SeaPerch Underwater Robotic Championships
- Subsea Processing Boosting and Gas Compression