Marine Technology Reporter
Marine Technology Reporter magazine is the world's largest audited circulation publication serving the global Marine Technology Market. From offshore energy to subsea defense to science and technology, MTR covers it all.
Each issue is packed with the latest cutting edge technology from the industry’s leading companies, as well as exclusive insights and market analysis that are critical in today's subsea industry.
If it is subsea industry related technology you seek, you will find it in Marine Technology Reporter Magazine.
Audited By BPA
Latest Edition (August 2015)
- Drydocks World Builds World’s Largest Turret
- MTR 100: Jebsen & Jessen Offshore Pte Ltd.
- MTR 100: UTEC Survey Inc.
- MTR 100: VideoRay
- MTR 100: Fischer Connectors
- MTR 100: Turner Designs
- MTR 100: RECAB
- Ushering in the Age of the Autonomous Workboat
- MTR 100: InterMoor Inc.
- MTR100: Sparton Corporation
- MTR100: JouBeh Technologies
- MTR100: LinkQuest Inc.
- MTR 100: Battelle
- MTR100: RJE International, Inc.
- PART I:Teledyne Marine Sensors & Systems
- MTR100: PERSEUS
- MTR100: Rowe Technologies
- MTR100: McLane Research Labs
- MTR100: EdgeTech
- MTR100: Silicon Sensing Systems Ltd.
- MTR100: QPS-US (Quality Positioning Services)
- MTR100: Novacavi
- MTR100: Ohmsett
- MTR100: CARIS
- MTR100: Teledyne Oil & Gas (PART II)
- MTR100: Teledyne Marine Acoustic Imaging Group (PART III)