EdgeTech Offers Sonar Training Seminar
EdgeTech, a company in high resolution sonar imaging systems and underwater technology, will be holding its annual sonar training seminar in New Bedford, Massachusetts September 23-25, 2014.
The course will cover sonar theory, operational training, system maintenance and post processing data for all of EdgeTech’s standard side scan sonar, sub-bottom profiling and combined systems.
The three-day seminar includes 2.5 days of classroom instruction and half a day at sea.
Topics and systems to be addressed include the following:
- 4125 Side Scan Sonar: Shallow water side scan sonar operations
- 4200 Side Scan Sonar: Offshore multifaceted side scan sonar solutions
- 3100 Sub-bottom Profiler: Sub-bottom profiling system for various operations
- 6205 Side Scan/Bathymetry: Combined side scan sonar and bathymetry system
- 2000 Series Combined Systems: Combined side scan/ sub-bottom profiler systems