Illustration of Havyard 832 MPV, where Palfinger Marine will deliver and extensive deck equipment package of cranes, winches and offshore equipment. (Copyright: Palfinger Marine GmbH, Havyard Group)
Palfinger Marine signed a contract with Turkish shipyard Cemre to supply a deck equipment package to a Havyard 832 MPV vessel being built for Esvagt. The package from Palfinger consists of cranes, winches and offshore equipment. The MPV will measure 81.9 x 17.16 m, with a deck area of 620 sq. m., a speed of 15 knots and a bollard pull of 100 tons.
The complete winches and offshore equipment package includes:
• two windlass winches with chain stoppers
• two mooring winches
• two 10 t tugger winches
• three 30 t tugger winches
• three 10 t capstans
• one double-drum 60 t towing winch with spooling devices
• one combined A-frame and stern roller (SWL 60 t and 100 t)
The cranes ordered by Cemre Shipyard include:
• two offshore-rated cargo rail cranes, each 10 t at 10 m and 5 t at 15 m, the cranes come with personnel handling of 1 t and MOB handling of 4 t
• one foldable knuckle boom crane for general cargo and provision handling with 1 t at 12 m
The delivery of the equipment is scheduled for 2017.