- Navigation & Communication Systems-Underwater Communications
- Equipment, Machinery & Materials-Submersible Equipment
- Equipment, Machinery & Materials-Launch & Recovery Systems
- Web: http://www.develogic.de
- Fax: +49 4098262522
develogic subsea systems is a German based company founded in 2000. Right from the beginning the company developed high-tech signal processing solutions for the machine tool, automotive and aerospace industry as well as first solutions for non destructive testing and underwater communication systems. Very soon the developed products have been positively proven by well-known users in various research and industrial projects worldwide.
Today develogic has a team of highly trained engineers as well as production experts, able to develop sophisticated systems for demanding underwater applications.
develogic systems are adopted in worldwide applications and essential building blocks of large scale projects like DAMOCLES, GITEWS, ESONET and others.
Acoustic underwater communication systems are the key component if real time data collection from seafloor or mooring sensor platforms is required. The develogic HAM.NODE and HAM.BASE hydroacoustic modems enable new applications not possible with offline data logging – especially when they are combined with our satellite and RF telemetry system RCOM.
For more information please visit our website: www.develogic.de
• develogic Sono.Vault - Acoustic Recorder and Signal Analyzer
• develogic Port.8 - Interface & Data Logging Module