- signal processing
- data management
- software tools
- underwater acoustic devices
- Electrical Components-Sensors
- turn-key solutions
- smart robotic systems
- communication systems
EvoLogics GmbH develops underwater information and communication systems based on bionic concepts, combining cutting edge engineering with the best ideas found in nature. The advanced product features have become enabling technologies for deep water exploration and production.
EvoLogics range of products offers highly reliable, flexible and cost-effective solutions for multiple underwater communication, positioning, navigation and monitoring applications. We strive for innovation and invest our vast experience into developing, manufacturing and supporting products that deliver an excellent performance and solve the most challenging tasks.
The company was founded in 2000 in Berlin, Germany, by a group of leading international scientists and maritime engineering experts. The company since focuses on developing innovative solutions for maritime and offshore industries, as well as smart robotic systems design and bionic research.
Berlin - 13355
Central Sales Office
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 30 4679 862-0
- Web: http://www.evologics.de
- Fax: +49 30 4679 862-01
Representation in Australia (Imbros 1059)
Cambridge Tasmania 7170
Representation in Japan (Nippon Kaiyo co.,Ltd )
- Phone: +81-3-3913-3448
- Web: http://www.nipponkaiyo.co.jp
- Fax: +81-3-3913-3479
Representation in the U.S. (SUBSEA 20/20, Inc.)
Seattle WA 98109
- Phone: +1-855-782-7321
- Web: http://www.subsea2020.com
EvoLogics’ products offer highly reliable, flexible and cost-effective solutions for multiple underwater communication, positioning, navigation and monitoring applications.
EvoLogics’ developments are based on the patented S2C (Sweep Spread Carrier) technology - the reliable acoustic telemetry that provides an independent bidirectional data link along with positioning, broadcasting and networking capabilities. S2C devices can simultaneously facilitate telemetry and navigation of unmanned underwater vehicles. They enable retrieving information from various sensors and allow to control complex processes by seamlessly combining communication with highly accurate positioning. Moreover, EvoLogics caters to the needs of scientists, developers and commercial customers with a series of underwater acoustic devices and software tools that offer an open development and testing framework, providing endless opportunities for new implementations.
S2C systems have been carefully designed for opera
• EvoLogics S2C - s2c technology: reliable high-speed data transmissions with up to 31.2 kbit/s
• EvoLogics S2C Beacon - S2C beacon - a compact battery-powered device with built-in acoustic release mechanism and floatation collar. With EvoLogics’ patented S2C technology, the beacon is a great communication and positioning performer, optimized for short- and mid- term deployment and easy recovery back to the surface. As a transponder for LBL or USBL positioning, an underwater communication network or relay chain node, the S2C beacon can benefit multiple marine applications.
• S2CR 40/80 USBL - EvoLogics S2CR 40/80 USBL underwater acoustic system is an efficient and reliable underwater positioning and communication device for a variety of subsea applications. A single device, combining a powerful USBL positioning tool with full benefits of an S2C technology communication link, is an efficient choice for application scenarios that demand space-, energy- and cost-saving solutions. S2CR 40/80 USBL has a directional 70° transducer beam pattern, optimized for medium range transmissions in vertical and slant channels or stationary systems.