- Instrumentation / Ship Systems-Hydrological Instruments
- Water Measurement, Sampling
AML Oceanographic has been a manufacturer of high performance hydrographic and oceanographic equipment in Canada since 1974. Available through a global network of distributors, AML ensures quality support regardless of buyer location or language.
In 2020, AML debuted the X2•Series Instrumentation and X2change™ sensors. These highly configurable multiparameter sondes are designed to suit a wide range of applications. As well as minimizing downtime, the field-swappable sensors also help companies reduce logistic costs. AML’s award winning UV biofouling solution is available with the X2•Series.
AML’s Moving Vessel Profiler is the market leader in underway profiling systems and is backed by over 20 years of experience and thousands of successful surveys. By reducing technical and financial unpredictability, the MVP helps survey companies achieve a higher ROI.
Providing a premium service for all is at the heart of AML’s mission. Reach out today and experience better with AML Oceanographic.
X2•Series Instruments: AML-1, AML-3, AML-6 X2change Sensors: Conductivity-Temperature, Pressure, Sound Velocity, Sound Velocity-Temperature, Temperature, Turbidity, Dissolved Oxygen... and more. Biofouling Control: Street Lamp UV, Cabled UV Underway Profilers: MVP30, MVP30-350, MVP200, MVP300
• View AML-1 Data Sheet - The AML-1 series of instruments is a highly configurable sonde designed for a wide range of data collection applications. The ‘1’ designation indicates that one X2change sensor may be installed on the instrument at any time.
• View AML-3 Data Sheet - The AML-3 series is a highly configurable family of multiparameter sondes designed for a wide range of data collection applications. The ‘3’ designation refers to the number of sensors that may be simultaneously installed on the instrument’s endcap.
• View AML-6 Data Sheet - he AML-6 series is a highly configurable family of multiparameter sondes designed for a wide range of data collection applications. The ‘6’ designation refers to the number of X2•Series sensors that may be simultaneously installed on the instrument’s endcap. Additional sensors may be connected externally, allowing up to eight sensors in total.
• View X2changeTM Data Sheet - X2changeTM is the industry’s leading family of field-swappable sensor heads. Each sensor head contains its own embedded calibration and can be moved from instrument to instrument without impacting accuracy. Changing sensors is easy: simply unscrew one sensor head and replace it with another.