Experienced Commercial Marine Professional with major energy and trading companies experience.
- Oil & Energy
Results oriented commercial marine professional with broad based experience with major energy companies and international trading companies. Demonstrated expertise in contract negotiation, and optimizing operations resulting in a performance history of reducing costs. Recognized for strong communication and developing international working teams.
Specialties: Charter Party Agreements, Fleet Management/Optimization,International Business Development,Strategic Planning, Competitive Intelligence., Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Ethanol
- Commercial Negotiation 15 years by 2015
- Voyage Management 15 years by 2015
- Marketing 15 years by 2015
- Maritime Operations 15 years by 2015
- Contract Negotiation 15 years by 2015
- Supply Chain 20 years by 2015
- Cargo Operations 20 years by 2015
Marine Consultant Commercial and Global Sourcing Negotiation at Previous, Summit Petrochemical Trading Inc.
Apr 2015Commercial marine experience for crude oil and petroleum products for an integrated supply and trading group, and ship owner; global sourcing for petrochemical company and petrochemical trading group. Commercial negotiation, marketing and business development.
Bachelor of Science
Management at University of Phoenix2008 - 2009
- Bachelor of Science
- Certification Ship Chartering Jan 1989
- Certificate in Ship Brokerage Jan 1987
- Maritime Operations Jan 1986