- Engineer / Naval Architect
February 26, 2020
Canyon Offshore International Corp.
RE: Internship Student
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am writing today to express my interest in your recently posted opening for a new Internship Student. I am looking to apply my skills and abilities to a challenging, growth-oriented position with a leading company like Canyon Offshore International Corp. while continuing to build my academic foundation.
My previous experiences have allowed me to develop quality control and project management abilities. I am eager for the opportunity to learn from and support your team by applying my critical thinking, management, and problem-solving skills.
My focus, as an aspiring professional, is to utilize my strengths in reporting to make a positive impact on the overall organization. I enjoy gathering, organizing and analyzing information, working in groups, and contributing to project strategies. I believe these skills will be beneficial in Internship Student role while further enhancing the excellent reputation of Canyon Offshore International Corp..
Please review my attached resume for additional details. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss the possibility of joining your team.
- Photoshop 2 years by 2020
- Adobe Illustrator 2 years by 2020
- Adobe After Effect 2 years by 2020
- Sony Vegas Pro 2 years by 2020
- AutoCAD 1 years by 2018
- C++ & Dev C programming 1 years by 2018
Bachelor Of Engineering (Chemical - Gas) Chemical & Energy Engineering
Engineering at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (University Of Technology Malaysia)2017 - 2021
- Bachelor Of Engineering (Chemical - Gas) Chemical & Energy Engineering
- Gold Prize Winner (UTM Grand Challenge)
- Johor Innovate (First Runner Up)
- Best Debater (Tamil Language)