Marine Admin or AMOS Controller
- Cruise Ship
TIME COMPANY POSITION 08/03/2018 – Present Pullmantur Cruises (M/V Sovereign) Marine Administrative Asst. 17/08/2017 – 16/01/2018 TUI Cruises (M/V Mein Schiff 1) Marine Administrative Asst. 23/08/2015 – 11/04/2017 TUI Cruises (M/V Mein Schiff 3) GPA Admin Asst. Restaurant 27/08/2014 – 24/06/2015 TUI Cruises (M/V Mein Schiff 2) Utility Restaurant 01/03/2013 – 25/08/2014 Jeeva Resorts Reservation Staff 27/07/2009 – 28/02/2013 Smart English English Teacher 16/09/2012 – 22/09/2012 ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Assembly (AIPA) 2012 in Lombok, Indonesia. Organizing Committee November 2010 ISECE (International Seminar on Economic, Culture and Environment) in Lombok, Indonesia. Organizing Committee
YEAR GRADUATED SCHOOL/UNIVERSITY LOCATION 2012 Mataram University - English Teacher Training and Education Faculty (Graduated with GPA of 3.59) Mataram, Lombok, Indonesia 2008 SMA (Senior High School) Hang Tuah 3 Mataram, Lombok, Indonesia 2005 SMPN (Junior High School) 5 Praya Praya, Lombok, Indonesia 2002 SDN (Elementary School) Bunsalak, Lombok, Indonesia
STUDENT ORGANIZATION EXPERIENCES:
TIME ORGANIZATION POSITION PLACE January – March 2012 Community Service Program from Mataram University Team Leader Aik Bukaq Village, Central Lombok, Indonesia. August – December 2011 Teacher Apprenticeship Program from Mataram University Team Leader Junior High School No.18, Mataram, Indonesia. 2009 – 2010 STATEMENT (Student Association of English Department) Secretary Mataram, Indonesia.
Holds valid STCW Certificates (BST, Crowd & Crisis Management, SECALL, PSCRB) and Valid Medical Certificate.
OTHER NOTABLE COMPETENCIES:
- Teaching English as Second/Foreign Language
- Cruise Ship and Hotel Operating Systems: Fidelio, Rescom, JDE, Crunchtime, VHP (Visual Hotel Program)
- Speaks basic German Language: Berlitz German Level 3.
- Fluent in Spoken and Written English: Last TOEFL test taken in 2013 (score 520)
- Working with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
OFF DUTY COMPETENCIES:
- Familiar with music production and DJ software and hardware such as Ableton Live, Traktor, Ableton Push, Mixers and MIDI Keyboards, etc.
- A good surfer and realistic/portrait sketch drawer.