Shipyard Project Engineer
- Project Engineering / Project Management
1) Project experience with 'NKK', 'ABS' and 'DNV' class of Offshore Support Vessels shipbuilding project for steel structure, HVAC, Piping, Machinery and Electrical works.
2) Liaison with Project Management, Commissioning and QC teams in shipbuilding project to ensure on time delivery of reliable quality vessel.
3) Achieve cost saving in project though coordination with designer and procurement team in material/ specification reviews as well as preparing BOM with 3D piping layout.
4) Achieved time saving in project by discussion with contractor and Bureau Class Surveyor through standardize of work flow and suiting of design to site construction works.
5) Attained safer working environment at site through collaboration with Safety team in PTW system in daily VSCC meeting.
6) Improved material handling process for piping material stock at project warehouse by implementing 5S terminology with management team.
7) Project experience with OSV piping including JIS B2220 10K-50A G.I. Slip On flange, API5L Sch.80 pipe, fire safe gasket, pneumatic quick closing valve and others.
8) Project experience with variety OSV pumps include centrifugal pump for Fi-Fi system, screw pump for mud brine system, and diaphragm pump for Fresh Water supply.
9) Project experience with hydraulic system like hydraulic oil flushing, pressure safety relief, ½” x 1.5mm S.S.316 tube, Metric 15S bite type union fitting and R2AT hose.
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D 4 years by 2018
- Microsoft Offices 7 years by 2018
Shipyard Project Engineer at Nam Cheong Dockyard
Sep 2013 - Jan 2017
Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at University of Malaysia Sarawak2008 - 2012
- Bachelor Degree
- AutoCAD 2012 Training Programme Jul 2012