- Category :
- Sales / Marketing
- Full Time
- Mid Career
Greensea is known for our innovative navigation and robotic marine technologies – and the people behind them. Our exceptionally smart team knows how to get things done. That's why we're called in to handle the industry's toughest challenges. From the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute to the Australian Navy, our practical, hands-on team uses their diverse backgrounds to support our clients through the unique demands of operating on and under water.
Greensea currently seeks a top performer interested in developing their marketing skills at a fast-paced entrepreneurial company. The opportunity will include brand and product marketing, and requires strategic and analytical skills. The successful candidate will have confidence working in a technical environment, a passion for building brands, and a strong understanding of digital media.
The Marketing Coordinator will have in-depth knowledge of Greensea’s product and services, as well as a solid understanding of their uses, customers, and industry. This individual will help build the global Greensea brand and develop ingredient brand communications supporting key manufacturing partners. They will also be responsible for launching and maintaining an integrated marketing campaign for a new line of inertial navigation products. This direct marketing initiative will drive sales leads and include analytical assessments for campaign optimization.
• Design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.
• Take a leadership role in product marketing for the INSpect GS inertial navigation product line including lead generation through direct advertising, landing pages, thought leadership, educational content and email campaigns, conversion of site traffic through calls-to-action, and trade-shows.
• Develop and manage social media content, a monthly eNewsletter, and website content updates.
• Coordinate trade show events.
• Provide target audience, industry, and competitive assessments to help derive strategic insights for marketing and business development initiatives.
• Strong work ethic.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press, client, and community contacts.
• Strong computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and basic video editing (e.g. iMovie) a plus.
• Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space.
• Ability to travel for client meetings and trade shows.
• Ability to learn Greensea’s technical product line and understand the marine industry.
• Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field, or in a related area.