- Category :
- Shoreside Operations
- Full Time
- General / Operations Manager
- At least 4-5 years of relevant industry experience with a Degree in Marine Engineering (minimum Bachelors), of which 3 years should be in conducting generalized marine bunker surveys including, but not limited to, Bunker Quantity Surveys (BQS), Remaining onboard Surveys (ROB), On/Off Hire and Condition Surveys, Sampling of Shore Tanks and obtaining fuel samples is a must
- Advanced knowledge in conducting specialized marine bunker surveys, such as Bunker Detective/Investigative Survey, Post-Bunker Quantity and Quality disputes and Sludge Disposal and Discharge Surveys
- Clean Drivers record or able to obtain a license in a reasonable amount of time
- Preference shall be given to candidates who have been trained to Singapore bunker surveying standards or SS600
- Experience in regional business development will be an advantage.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Independent and takes initiative.
- Advanced knowledge in dealing with charter party disputes of voyage underperformance consumption claims
- Advanced knowledge of bunker fuel sampling procedures and safeguarding against contamination is a must
Our organization is currently looking to hire an experienced Senior Bunker Surveyor /Petroleum Inspector / Operations Manager in Europe (Germany/Netherlands / Romania / France) to join our company and assist with growing the marine portfolio.
Directly reporting to the Regional Manager, we are seeking a highly experienced and motivated individual to fulfill this role. The position requires developing new and existing client portfolios and provide strategic input towards business growth, at the same time as providing coaching and guidance for peers and colleagues, with the view to team performance continuing to meet company standards.
Working with the Director Operations and Technical Managers in our other offices, you will take responsibility for designing, developing and implementing marketing, sales strategies for marine opportunities primarily in Europe.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with a strategic and consultative approach. We are looking for a self-starter with extensive experience in solution selling. Willing to travel whenever necessary; and well versed in spoken and written English.
The candidate will be independent, resourceful and proactive in problem solving; as well as maintaining and analysis of portfolio statistics.