- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
- Date of birth: 18 July 1990
- Nationality: Indian
- Languages Known: English(Fluent), Hindi, Marathi
- Permanent Address: Dighi, Pune-411015(INDIA)
- Sex: Male
- INDOS NO.: 14EL1092
- CLASS IV COC NO: 95Z-28056
- Valid US Visa: P3493256(Validity-17/11/2024)
I am a young Marine Engineer, hard working looking for the opportunity to develop my career at sea. I am self- motivated, always pushing forward and open to new challenges.
- MV COSCO HOPE(13100TEU) GROSS TONNAGE-141823 : 10 /5/ 2016- 22/11/ 2016 as 5 Engineer 6months 12 days
19/12/2015- 9/5/2016 as Engine Cadet 4months 20 days
Main Engine: Hyundai B&W12K98ME-C7 (Tier II), 72240KW @ 104 RPM
Boiler: Kangrim, Type- PA0401PO9, Capacity-5500 Kg/hr X 6.0 bars.
Aux. Engines: Himsen 7H32/40 X 4 Sets, 3300KW/60HZ/6600V
- MV MOL EMERALD (5087TEU) GROSS TONNAGE- 54940 : 05/4/2015- 10/8/2015 as Engine Cadet 4months 5 days
Main Engine: Hyundai- Wartsila 8RTA96C-B, 45760KW at 102 RPM
Composite Boiler: Aalborg, Capacity- 4000/3000 kg/hr X 6.0 Kg/cm2.
Aux. Engine: HHI- Himsen 7H25/33 X 4 Sets, 1810KW.
Worked on all air compressors, fuel, and lube oil purifiers. Main Engine air starting valve and exhaust valves, sewage treatment Plant and assisting all other engineers as required.
Whilst being in this Rank I have experienced dry dock.
Looking after the sludge and bilge management gave me the opportunity to learn pumping systems better.
- CLASS IV CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE(COC) NO: 95Z-28056, Officer in charge of an engineering watch
Mumbai MMD (India) 08 August 2018
- Graduate Marine Engineer(GME) with 60.52% 2/5/2014- 31/12 2014
The Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering(B.E. Mechanical)with 60.9% in 2013
- Class XII from Army Public School Pune (CBSE Board) with 60.4%
- Class X from Army Public School Pune (CBSE Board) with 79%
. Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats Other Than Fast Rescue Boats B.P. Marine Academy
- High Voltage Safety & Switch Gear Course(Operational Level) B.P. Marine Academy
- Engine Room Simulator Course(Operational Level) LBS College Of Advanced Maritime Studies
- Medical First Aid SNS Maritime Institute
- Purifier Maintenance Course SEASPAN
- Junior Engineer Specialized Course SEASPAN
- VECP & Marine Environment Course SEASPAN
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
- Personal Survival Techniques Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
- Elementary First Aid Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
- Oil Tanker Familiarization Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
- “Carry out Fire-Fighting Operations” in Basic Training for Oil, chemical & Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations
- Certificate of Proficiency in Security Training for Seafarers Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
With Designated Security Duties.
ISSUE DATE AND PLACE
DATE OF EXPIRY
COC Class IV
Valid US Visa
Yellow Fever Vaccine
5th ENGINEER at SEASPAN