Senior Shore Engineer
Senior Shore Engineer, Specialised Marine Services Company, King Abdullah Port, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Duties and responsibilities:
Implementation, using and operating Maximo CMMS
:Preparing and planning the assets Preventive Maintenance Schedules for the below sub asset
- Main machinery. Propulsion system and steering system.
- Primary ship systems. Bilge/ballast/Fi-Fi, Fuel oil system, Cooling water system, Fresh water/Sea water/sewage system, Lube-oil/Dirty oil/Sludge system, HVAC system and exhaust system.
- Electrical power generating system.
- Deck equipment. Anchor equipment, Mooring system, Hoisting equipment, Anchor handling/Towing/Pushing and Research equipment.
- Secondary ship systems. Compressed air system, hydraulic system and cargo handling system.
- Nautical/ COMMS/ Automation. Navigational lighting/signals, Nautical/Bridge system, Dynamic position system, internal communication system, External communication system.
- Dispatch teams of maintenance, repair and diving to implement the job safely on time.
- Troubleshooting, repairing vessels automation and instrumentation systems as well as handling all types of crafts breakdowns.
- Follow all warranty conditions and coordinating with shipyards, OEM and other third parties for ship repair.
- Prepare and approve all needed purchase requests and following up with procurement and vendors. Quality check for all delivered materials. Maintain the stock level.
- Follow up with assets operation team to develop additional solutions to improve performance.
- Prepare daily report for all tasks in the yard even Preventive Maintenance, corrective maintenance, PM Inspection, Emergency conditions, etc.
- Prepare Downtime reports including wrench time calculations to track the assets KPI and manpower performance. Develop the reporting tools.
- Prepare Monthly PM reports, Monthly summary for consumables.
- Track, arrange and attend the Annual survey, Bottom survey, Intermediate survey and special survey according to BV class requirements. Track the ship status, LSA and FFA status.
- Attend store and inventory annual audit.
- Evaluate the applicants through a nice interview meeting to recruit our boats.
- Attend weekly management meetings discussing safety matters, technical issues, and operation status for boats (ASD Tugs and Pilot boats). Seeking solutions to ensure fleet reliability with reduced down time and control maintenance costs.
- Forecasting the annual maintenance budget and challenges.