High resolution sonar imaging systems and underwater technology company EdgeTech will be hold its annual sonar training seminar in New Bedford, Massachusetts October 6-8, 2014.
EdgeTech said the comprehensive course will cover sonar theory, operational training, system maintenance and post processing data for all of its standard side scan sonar, sub-bottom profiling and combined systems.
The format for the three-day seminar includes 2.5 days of classroom instruction and half a day at sea.
Topics and systems to be addressed include the following:
- 4125 Side Scan Sonar - Shallow water side scan sonar operations
- 4200 Side Scan Sonar - Offshore multifaceted side scan sonar solutions
- 3100 Sub-bottom Profiler - Sub-bottom profiling system for various operations
- 6205 Side Scan/Bathymetry - Combined side scan sonar & MPES bathymetry system
- 2000 Series Combined Systems - Combined side scan/ sub-bottom profiler systems
- Acoustic Release Systems - Push Off Release Transponder Pop-up recovery package