Shale Development to Dominate Agenda in Aberdeen
Global stakeholders in the unconventional arena will meet March 25-26, 2014 to identify and overcome the barriers to unconventional gas developments at the third Unconventional Gas Aberdeen conference and exhibition at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Center in Aberdeen, Scotland.
The event will bring together expertise from operators, suppliers, government and academia from around the world.
- Andrew Austin, CEO of IGas
- Duarte Figueira, Head of the Office of Unconventional Gas and Oil, DECC
- Ken Cronin, CEO of UK Onshore Operators’ Group (UKOOG)
- Professor Iain Stewart , Plymouth University and Horizon presenter
- Robert Kleinberg, Fellow at Schlumberger
- Connie Jump, Senior Technical Director for Onshore Europe, Chevron
- Graham Dean, Managing Director of ReachCSG
There will be presentations by speakers, discussion sessions, and an academic showcase dedicated to the work of the next generation of experts in this field.
The core of the debate is making unconventional gas work and maximizing the potential of this industry to secure future energy supply, focusing on important themes such as supply chain, technology, planning, and the social licence to operate.