Teledyne CARIS to Adopt New Licensing Technology
Teledyne CARIS announced it will be moving to new software licensing technology. Clients will first see this implemented in conjunction with the upcoming release of Bathy DataBASE 5.2, with integration into other CARIS applications scheduled for the coming months.
With this new licensing technology, Teledyne CARIS is responding to changing market requirements and customers wishes as well as preparing for new options for future software deployment, the company said.
According to Teledyne CARIS, key benefits of this new technology include:
- Convenient and easy softkey activation
- The elimination of physical hardware removes the possibility of damage or loss
- No more need of a separate licensing tool
- Faster software purchase and setup
- Improved license usage transparency for network license users